Sunday, July 22, 2012

Welcome to Craft It!

Hello, and welcome to Craft It! :) My name is Kaleigh, and I guess I'll be the one dragging you through this wild ride! I get bored and decide to play around with things to save money, and when they work out I'll be sure to post them here! Comments are always appreciated on the blog, to help me improve it for all the crafters!!! I also love to experiment in the kitchen, so you can expect the occasional "Cook It!" segment. :) To contact me personally, my email address is k_p.crafts@yahoo.com . This is the best way to reach me about things you'd like to see me craft, craft projects you have yourself, any questions you have, or anything else!! I'd love for feedback on how your craft went on either my email or posted to the blog, but if you put it on here then everyone else can hear about it too, so that would be better! :) Well, I hope that you enjoy this blog and the things you will see. Let me know! :) Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment